The QV Club Pavilion is available for use during pool hours. Rentals are also possible during times that the pool is closed. The pavilion has 5 picnic tables, a round table, electrical outlets and a great view of the entire club. You may bring additional tables and chairs.
How it works:
- Rental Fee for QVSRC Members = $25
- Rental Fee for Non- Members = $150 per 3 hours of use (Due at least three days in advance.) This fee is non-refundable and must be paid in cash or check
- Fee per lifeguard (should additional lifeguards be required due to size of party or for lifeguard supervision during non-public hours) = $10 per hour per lifeguard
- QVSRC staff will check-in all guests and make note of non-member guests. Guest fees must be paid no more than 45 minutes after start of event.
- All responsible parties must clean up debris, tie off trash bags, and check-out with a life guard before leaving the facility.
- All guests must follow QVSRC rules regarding use of the pool as posted.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least three days in advance.
- The QVSRC is not responsible for weather conditions that may impact use of the facility or pool. Should an event need to be cancelled due to dangerous weather, a full refund will be made.
Please contact the guard on duty to check availability and to book a reservation for your event.