The QV Club Pavilion & Quail’s Grove picnic area are available for use during pool hours. Rentals are also possible during times that the pool is closed. The Pavilion has 5 picnic tables, round tables, electrical outlets and a great view of the entire Club. The Quail’s Grove has 3 picnic tables, party light strings, a cornhole board playing area, overlooks the entire pool area from within a raised shaded woods, and was developed in 2020 for member everyday use or reserved events. You may bring additional tables and chairs as needed to either area.
How it works:
- Rental Fee for QVSRC Members = $50
- 2020 LIMITATION – 30 PEOPLE MAX (Limitation due to COVID-19 protection guidelines from DHEC)
Rental Fee for Non- Members = $150 per 3 hours of use (Due at least three days in advance.) This fee is non-refundable and must be paid in cash or check(Members only pavilion/grove rental limitation in 2020 season due to COVID-19)
- Fee per lifeguard (should additional lifeguards be required due to size of party or for lifeguard supervision during non-public hours) = $10 per hour per lifeguard
- QVSRC staff will check-in all guests and make note of non-member guests. Guest fees must be paid no more than 45 minutes after start of event.
- All responsible parties must clean up debris, tie off trash bags, and check-out with a life guard before leaving the facility.
- All guests must follow QVSRC rules regarding use of the pool as posted.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least three days in advance.
- The QVSRC is not responsible for weather conditions that may impact use of the facility or pool. Should an event need to be cancelled due to dangerous weather, a full refund will be made.
Please contact the guard on duty to check availability and to book a reservation for your event.
You can pre-fill out your Pavilion/Grove Rental Agreement here.